Firestone Diamonds in listed on the London Alternative Investment Market (AIM) ticked ‘FDI’. It is an international diamond mining company with operations focused on Lesotho. Firestone is currently in the process of commencing production at the Liqhobong Diamond Mine in Lesotho to become a one million carat per annum producer.
Lesotho is emerging as one of Africa’s significant new diamond producers, hosting Gem Diamonds’ Letseng Mine, Firestone’s Liqhobong Mine and Namakwa Diamonds’ Kao Mine.
Highly qualified Board and management team
- Board of directors and senior management team have extensive project, construction and diamond mining experience
- Under the leadership of Firestone’s CEO, Stuart Brown, a very strong and knowledgeable leadership team has been assembled with a combined total of over 260 years of diamond mining industry experience.
Strong growth profile
- Construction completed within budget and on schedule
- Initial production and ramp-up on-going, with full production rates expected in late Q2 2017
- Production guidance for financial year ending June 2017, 300,000 carats
- Strong results from first diamond sales from lower quality stockpiles – better results expected after ramp-up
- Exceptional and large stone potential with high incidence of fancy yellow stones drives significant potential beyond NPV
- Full production target of 3.6 million tonnes of ore and recover 1 million carats per year
- Firestone Diamonds is committed to the highest standards of sustainable development.
- We strive to maximise shareholder value in such a way that promotes a healthy and safe workplace for all our employees but also a caring and supportive environment for the communities within which we operate.